Project Manager for new development (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Project Manager for new development for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Hamburg.
- Management of Process, Methods and Tools focused projects
- Support to larger PMT projects for MAP
- Creation of regular project reports, plus leading and managing regular review meetings
- Organising project related documentation and communication
- Defining and monitoring project success indicators
- Managing the risks and opportunities of projects
- Responsible for practical project management implementation in MAP projects
- Completed studies in aircraft, engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in aircraft, engineering and project management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Experience in PDM Engineering, Process, Methods and Tools
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Magdalena Tran gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-76 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen