Project Manager A320 (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Project Manager (m/f/d) for A320 at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Management of Process, Methods and Tools focused projects
- Support to larger PMT (Process, Methods & Tools) projects
- Creation of project reports, plus leading and managing regular review meetings
- Organising project related documentation and communication -
- Defining and monitoring project success indicators
- Managing the risks and opportunities of projects
- Championing practical project management implementation in MAP projects
- Help to define the MAP's digital future by bringing together all relevant actors and focusing on business value
- Create learning material to support use of MAP specific digital tools
- Plan and support Roll out of new tools in the MAP community
- Plan and support transfer of projects to ICT helpdesk, in-person or by creating the relevant documentation
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- Professional experience in Production and Project Management
- Experience in AGILE Management is a plus
- Good knowledge in Project Management and basics in Risk Management
- Willingness for occasional travel
- Good knowledge in using Excel
- Experience with Google Workspace is a plus
- Fluent English and good German skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 151777, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen