Project Management Business Partner (m/f/d)
- Projektmanagement, Unternehmensberatung & Kundendienst
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Project Managament Business Partner (m/f/d) at the location Finkenwerder.
Become as a temporary workforce part of the Project Management Business Partner (PMBP) team,
partnering the SA local Value Stream Management Team in Hamburg. Contribute to achieve the on time
and cost implementation of the new Single Aisle XLR Structure hangar in Hamburg and look forward to a
challenging job with widened scope for action.
- Monitoring deadlines & scheduling for Jigs & Tools stream H246
- Advise and deploy project management processes, methods and tools
- Act as business partner to a XLR community
- Implement the new PPM tool and ensure a sustainable project portfolio
- Set up list of open points (LoP) and tracking of actions inside J&T substreams (S15 Line, S17 Line, MCA, Transversal topics)
- Managing data transfers: Airbus and selected H246 supplier, both ways in given data structure
- Tracking list of delivery (masterlist of all documents), including completeness check and gap analysis
- Preparation and organisation of Milestone Reviews, including corresponding sub function
- Set up of risk matrix and proper update/tracking of risk
- Extract actionable insights from production and performance data in collaboration with the business
- Change Manager in context of digital transformation
- University degree in project management, industrial engineering, business administration, international management or comparable
- Proven track record of Data Analytics / Data Science
- Ability to formulate ways to extract insights from data, using data, predictive and prescriptive analytic
- Project management / Performance management skills (LBIP, Agile etc.)
- Project Management Certification is advantage
- First experience in production environment, production governances and processes
- Excellent facilitation skill to foster changes and new ways of working
- Experience in or curious about Skywise analytics (Contour) and KPI definitions
- Knowledge about productional cost driver, financial systems and KPIs
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, SAP and Google Workspace
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 99071, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...