Programme Manager Cabin Integration (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Programme Manager (m/f/d) in the field of Cabin Integration at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Represent overall Cabin & Cargo in Widebody Programme governance
- Escalation bottom up to Management and Communication top-down to Cabin Commodities
- Accountable and responsible for parts of the WB programme cabin & cargo governance
- Decision and application of parts of the Programme
- Strategy AOP budget allocation and decision making for dedicated budget lines
- University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience
- Experience in A/C production or Cabin design for customization and new developments (e.g. Step developments, Enabling Platform design)
- Experience in Improvement projects and Cost management
- Skills in Programme / Project Management
- Agile Project Management is a plus
- Very good knowledge in Project Management, Risk Management and Opportunity Management
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 154635, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de