Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Program Manager for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Organize and manage the program in cooperation with your team
- Define and approve the project-level activities and planning
- Develop and steer risk analysis for the complete program schedule
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the (partial) project sequence as well as the individual milestones. If necessary, elaborate and coordinate corrective actions
- Follow-up with the purchasing department on lead-time, expected deliverables and parts availability (B2P and B2S) at project and program level
- Define, implement and update a “visual cockpit” to follow-up the main program KPIs, critical items and key issues
- Take on further appropriate activities in accordance with the instructions of the supervisor
- Monitor and control the way forward on pending quality issues
- An Engineering Degree with several years of Project Management experience is a must
- Aviation background is preferred
- Very good English Language skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Jessica Zwoboda gern unter der Telefonnummer +498213456024 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen