Program Buyer (m/f/d)
- Einkauf, Logistik & Transport
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer in the field of Aerospace you are acting as Program Buyer (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
- Define the sourcing strategy and implement subsequent road map
- Support to minimize risk, optimize cost, and gain competitive advantage
- Negotiate business awards and supplier agreements on the Program scope
- Consider divisional purchasing targets and customer requirements flow downs
- Achieve and secure a competitive advantage from a total cost perspective incl. technology, quality, on time delivery, price, lead times, minimum order quantity, inventory and payment terms
- Prepare the Program Supply base for production ramp-up
- Risk surveillance and mitigation in coordination with the SPM/ SD group
- Obtain supplier accountability for quality and delivery performance
- Support supplier performance recovery plans with the SPM/ SD group
- Support new business quoting efforts and configuration changes of future production BOM with the Program
- Alleviate shortage risks and inefficiency cost
- Track and forecast the key cost drivers and market factors on the Program Bills of Materials
- Drive continuous improvement to facilitate business flows
- Foster performance, reduce transactional and material cost, and promote healthy relationships with suppliers
- University degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in Purchasing / Procurement in a fast paced-high quality manufacturing environment
- Very good negotiation skills and ability to drive successful supplier relationships
- Good skills in MS-Excel and smart data pivoting
- User knowledge of ERP purchasing/ production modules
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 186002, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Abramowski gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-80 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen