Program Airworthiness Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus defence and Space you are acting as Program Airworthiness Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
- Lead Type Certification activities
- Establish the type certification basis and type design definition
- Develop compliance demonstration program
- Release airworthiness documentation to the AA (Aviation Authorities)
- Perform airworthiness approvals in accordance with Airbus Design Organization Approval (DOA) privileges; manage certification projects with AA
- Manage the internal Airbus Airworthiness network to ensure certification objectives are met
- Lead the Major Changes Certification activity for allocated modifications
- Lead the activity of vehicle type acceptance in foreign countries and lead individual Vehicle certification process
- Ensure certification of the individual configurations and demonstration of compliance with import requirements
- Support operator in the demonstration of compliance with operational regulations of AA of the vehicle importing country; endorse concessions (R - Restrictions)
- Support to customers as interface with AA during vehicle delivery
- Lead airworthiness assurance activities
- Ensures that organization approval requirements (Design)
- Organization Approval (DOA), Maintenance Organization Approval (MOA) as applicable are fulfilled
- Monitor and validate airworthiness deliverables
- University degree in aerospace, engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in engineering, aerospace, process improvement, technical documentation
- Very good knowledge in area military aviation especially in airworthiness
- Knowledge of aviation law and licensing regulations
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, SAP knowledge is a plus
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 145031, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen