Product Manager Airbus Proprietary Parts & Kits (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Product Manager Airbus Proprietary Parts & Kits for our client Airbus Operations in Fuhlsbüttel.
- Conducting market research and identifing factors influencing the business lines either negatively (e.g. competition) or positively (e.g. growth opportunities)
- Actively supporting the development and execution of a business plan for assigned product lines
- Creating and updating revenue and profitability forecasts (five year plan)
- Reporting on the financial performance of product lines compared to sales targets for the weekly and monthly sales reviews
- Identifying and explaining deviations and introducing countermeasures
- Participating in trans-functional and transnational projects, to achieve and evolve the financial goals of the product lines (such as initiatives for material cost reduction, sales initiatives and campaigns, marketing plans, sale pricing strategy and supply chain initiatives)
- Establishing the price strategy for the assigned product lines with the Strategic Pricing Department
- Preparing offers for customers including business cases and setting of price and service conditions
- Informing the sales organisation of the applicable commercial framework
- Completed studies in engineering, industrial engineering, business management or comparable
- Professional experience in finance and after sales
- Experience in project management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, MS Access, SAP/R3)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen