Product Configuration Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from Aerospace you are acting as Product Configuration Manager (m/f/d) at the location Bremen.
- Establish and maintain the configuration status of the Upper Liquid Propulsion Module (ULPM) On Quality On Time On Cost
- Improve and strengthen the new configuration and documentation management process
- Managing of the changes including verifications and related boards
- Using tools as PLMT (TeamCenter), Confluence/ JIRA an SAP
- Improve and optimize processes within the department team (LEAN orientated)
- Work for transversal topics in the Ariane program and in the development program ASTRIS Kick Stage
- Support documentation and Data Management in TeamCenter
- University degree in Engineering, Aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in Aerospace and technical documentation
- Experience within Space Configuration Management is an advantage
- Knowledge in Configuration Management
- System oriented management of production / qualification / development projects
- Understand technical drawings and the relation to the product
- Good skills in SAP
- Knowledge of PLMT (TeamCenter), Confluence, JIRA are advantages
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 162037, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de