Procurement Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Procurement Manager (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Support the category manager in as need basis with the creation of the relevant Procurement Strategy for the respective commodity
- Initiate and conduct the Sourcing Process (RFIs, RFPs, RFQs) in coordination with the Category Manager, including market assessment, identification of potential suppliers, preparation of the sourcing documents, process execution and support by the supplier assessment and supplier selection within the multifunctional team. This shall constitute the dominant part of the activity on a day to day basis
- Perform cost management to identify areas of potential cost reduction and analyse the impact of pricing changes
- Cooperate with cost engineering on cost target and cost transparency
- Support the contract negotiations in alignment with the various functions and company strategy
- Contribute to the elaboration of procurement, production, and program timeline
- Work closely with the category manager, legal, supply chain operations and supply chain quality team
- Report the status and project progress to the category manager and align in a weekly basis regarding the project progress and next steps
- Update the organisation with regular newsletter
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Business administration, Supply chain and/or Engineering is required
- First proven work experience in strategic and operational procurement is a must, preferably in the aerospace sector
- Experience in procurement strategy implementation within a multifunctional/multidisciplinary work environment is required
- Cross-functional skills to professionally work and cooperate with the suppliers and other stakeholders
- Sound understanding of financial statements and experience in cost reduction and optimization
- Experience with ERP systems
- Eager to learn and adopt his/her style to a start-up environment
- Ability to facilitate workshops (internal and/or external)
- You should be a credible ambassador of the procurement function across the organization
- High personal influencing and negotiation skills
- High sense for urgency with can-do mindset and customer orientation
- Fluent English is required, German or any other language desired
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...