Procurement Contract Manager (m/f/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space in Immenstaad am Bodensee you are acting as Procurement Contract Manager (m/f/d).
- Preparing and negotiating contractual documents as well as contract management and close-out of subcontracts
- Flowing down customer requirements
- Contractual analysis and support to the Commodities
- Closely co-operating with, e.g. the Legal, Finance, IC&O Export departments
- Supporting RFPs, preparing the corresponding draft subcontract, evaluating subcontractors' proposals contractually and provide the support to the Commodities to negotiate the full contracts
- University degree in Law, Master of Business Administration or comparable
- Several years of experience in legal field
- Excellent knowledge in contracts law and commercial, and in international context
- High Experience in the drafting and negotiating of (sub)contracts
- Experience in handling (sub)contractors and the required standing for de-escalating conflicts
- Basic technical knowledge and in space industry procurement
- Very good knowledge in using MS-Office
- Willingness to travel occasionally 1-2 times yearly
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Good German skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 93689, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...