Procurement Buyer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Procurement Buyer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Operations in Bremen.
- Manage projects in the framework of the multi functional team (project planning, reporting, financial adherence)
- Support and contribute to deployment of the commodity strategy (market intelligence, etc.) using the Airbus Commercial and Airbus Procurement strategy and policy
- Deliver key financial performance (budget, business cases, audit templates)
- Coordinate all activities for company cost improvement programs identify opportunities, establish associated plan, lead project implementation, elaborate business cases and reporting
- Supervise and support Transfer of Work (ToW) activities for the market and suppliers
- Support the implementation of a recycling solution across the complete Airbus supply chain, including benchmark across main consumers
- Supervise market analysis in order to identify / select suppliers, and propose market strategy to the management and multi functional team
- Manage risk related to suppliers (financial, strategy, monopoly...) and define appropriate mitigation actions
- Run Call For Tenders to ensure business needs
- Propose supplier selection and coordination of supplier selection report
- Negotiation of all contract terms and conditions, including contract change management
- Develop and maintain key supplier and internal stakeholder relations
- Ensure Financial Health Checks on all suppliers and action as appropriate
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions ensure contract change management, supported by contract manager
- Support and contribute to supplier development initiatives corresponding to the actual and future supplier performance (Cost/Quality)
- Support and contribute to regular supplier reviews/assessments
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- First professional experience in the field of procurement, finance, project management and contract management
- Very good skills in MS Office (especially MS Excel and MS Project)
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Skills in German and French are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...