Process Technician (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You will work as a process technician (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Monitor and adjust different machine parameters
- Setup and run trials on different process related equipment
- Assist troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, contribute to root cause analysis
- Implement and sustain manufacturing data for the production system
- Implement minor modifications and improvements (for example manufacturing standards and process requirements)
- Perform daily record keeping and create reports and test analysis
- Optimize the use of different equipment
- Test, verify and inspect the different products using the different machines and maintain logs of the different tests and batches produced
- Work cross functionally with related departments like ME to improve processes, equipment, tooling and machining efficiency
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
- Assist Prototype WorkShop team in development of tooling and new equipment commissioning and implementation
- Educational background as certified technician
- Experience with different processes related to equipment, operation and programming is required
- Apprenticeship or other vocational training in a cross-functional technical field such as manufacturing, mechatronics, mechanical engineering, or other technically relevant field is a plus
- Experience with operating and maintaining a wide variety of hand and power tools, shop tools, test equipment is required
- Experience with different automated machinery (Dispensing, Plasma Treatment, Balancing, etc.) is required
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation and verbal and written instructions depending on situation (for example manufacturing instructions setup sheets)
- Experience in operating high-volume production machinery is a plus
- Good german and english language skills are required
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Regina Frey gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459407 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...