Process Engineer (m/w/d) (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Process Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
Your tasks as a Process Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Monitor manufacturing performance and propose improvements based on gap analysis
- Reduce efficiency loss via white or red space identification and reduction
- Improve process and serial allocated times via analysis and shopfloor process observation
- Maintain Standard Time Value database up to date
- Check STV golden rules adherence
- Define and maintain digital tool for STV and SLB
- Ensure right level of competences of users and stakeholders on STV and SLB
As a Process Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or comparable
- Work experience in manufacturing/ production, manufacturing engineering and in process planning
- Good skills in MS Office and SAP
- AVL2 knowledge desirable
- Knowledge in Standardline balancing
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen