Process Engineer (m/f/d)
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Process Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen.
Your tasks as a Process Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Evaluate mechanical parts, materials and processes for their usability in the different projects
- Analyze system specifications regarding requirements on mechanical parts, materials and processes
- Establish specifications compliant with project requirements
- Elaborate test methods for materials and processes
- Analyze specifications, standards, manufacturing and test specifications to demonstrate compliance with project related requirements
- Implement approval cycles for mechanical parts, materials and processes
- Approve M&P based design release
- Evaluate certification for manufacturers and suppliers
- Participation in root cause analysis and handling of non-conformances
- Participation in the alert notification and management process
As a Process Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Working in controlled, high technology environment, ideally Aerospace or Defence
- Experience in quality tools and methods is appreciated, e.g. APQP
- Good skills in MS Office and SAP
- Fluent English and basics in German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: