Process Engineer for ME Unit part production Single Aisle (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Process Engineer (m/f/d) for Mechanical Engineering Unit part production Single Aisle at the location Stade.
- Create and update rework orders and routings as well as Standard Operating Instructions (SOI)
- Participate on regular feedback loops with the Production Team
- Define Build Process for Manufacturing Engineering
- Support shop floor continuous improvement by providing work prep expertise
- Introduce Manufacturing best practice
- Specify industrial asset (e.g. Jigs, Tooling) requirements
- Implement Standard Time Value in Routings
- Support PFMEA/FMEA
- Budget preparation, sometimes involved in CAPEX planning
- Evaluate industrial impacts of modifications in within the MFT
- Perform and support Run@Rate process
- University degree in Aerospace, Aircraft Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Process Planning, Aircraft Construction, Aerospace, Manufacturing Engineering and Industrial Mechanics
- Basic knowledge in Total Quality Management
- Experience in lightweight construction with composite materials is advantageous
- User knowledge in MS-Office, SAP and basics in Taksy/Gesy/Tesy and zamiz
- Google Workspace advantageous
- Fluent German and good English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 176694, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen