Performance Manager (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Performance Manager for our client Airbus Operations in Hamburg.
As a Performance Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining the cabin developments overall performance dashboard, with its associated intelligence, deep-dive and its action planning
- Actively drive simplification of the reporting process by developing new or existing instruments and ways of working for the team to promote continuous improvements
- Manage, negotiate and align the financial dimension for the programme with Finance, Chief Procurement Officers (CPO) and Functions in frame of Airbus Operational Plan (AOP), target breakdown, financial analysis, perimeter changes and financial reporting
- Support the Head of Cabin Developments in frame of meetings by organizing, coordinating and preparing the inputs / presentation material
- Manage the department internal administration: cost account, subcontracting and headcount
- Manage improvement initiative portfolio and lead specific improvement projects
- Completed studies in industrial engineering, business administration or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in project management
- Experience in managing performance improvement projects
- Knowledge in digital reporting
- Good knowledge in MS-Office, especially in MS-Project
- Fluent language skills in English, spoken and written
- Language skills in German are advantageous
- Willingness to travel (once a month to Toulouse)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: