Performance Improvement Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Performance Improvement Manager (m/f/d) for transport and customs for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Lead and manage TC&L activities and projects to boost TC&L excellence
- Define and implement the necessary improvement activities, best practices and transversal projects in TC&L to improve overall performance and driving it towards excellence through an efficient management of TC&L operational teams and main stakeholders
- Accountable for the TC&L Performance KPI s deployment and analytics
- Overall performance management and performance visibility/ reporting and digitalization
- Definition of KPI's and business and process indicators in alignment with ADS and TOP requirements to ensure visibility and satisfy the programme lines needs
- Foster prevention through process and performance KPIs and analytics of TC&L anticipating issues and risks and working in a collaborative way with stakeholders
- Performance analysis of inventories and warehouse management
- Guarantee and ensure SMART database for TC&L
- Digital transformation through digital solutions and data management
- Lead IT enhancements in EWM at the MASC Warehouse
- Support local TC&L teams for Performance improvements
- Analysis of demand management to define TC&L action plan to adapt TC&L business to the demand and defined the economic impacts
- Contribute to TC&L transformation plan to boost excellence
- Manage TC&L reporting structure and templates
- Promote improvement mindset in order to drive TC&L maturity and performance towards excellence
- Actively interface and support other internal improvement initiatives, e.g. Momentum to guarantee alignment
- Boost ethics and compliance management
- Ensure adherence to TC&L processes and support and boost standardization
- Completed studies with a focus on Supply Chain / Logistics or comparable
- Professional experience in logistics, project management as well as process planning and management
- Excellent skills in MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 104380, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...