PCF Algorithm Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as PCF Algorithm Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
- Defining and maintaining algorithms to assess RIMS receiver observables to identify receiver and satellite issues, and their effect on integrity and accuracy of the correction information determined by EGNOS
- Verifying the behaviour of the algorithms in front of defined failure cases, and determining the statistical behaviour
- Implementing algorithm functions in interaction with PCF System Engineer in programming language C
- Supporting integration of developed SW
- University degree in mathematics, informatics, engineering, geodesy or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the aerospace industry as well as demonstrated experience in documentation for system concepts, test reports, software developments
- Experience in documentation for software and algorithm developments
- Experience with satellite navigation systems architecture and applications would be beneficial
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, C, Linux and Python
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 137795, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen