Partner/Channel Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Partner/Channel Marketing Manager. Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The Device Partner Solution Sales (DPSS) team plays a critical role in achieving this mission. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
We’re positioned right at the intersection of customers, hardware partners and channel partners. We work closely with our external ecosystem and internal business groups to deliver amazing customer experiences powered by Microsoft Windows, Surface, Office, and Xbox, along with Azure, Azure Sphere, Azure Stack and Windows Server.
Opportunities in DPSS are expansive because we span the entire product lifecycle - from incubation, prototyping and portfolio planning to the design-in, sell-in and sell-through motions that touch consumer and business customers. We’re also driving innovative IoT solutions and helping companies with their digital transformations. All of this wraps up under our special charter of working with partners to build and sell Intelligent Edge devices and solutions that empower everyone to achieve more. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of growing a multi-billion-dollar business and charting new areas of innovation. If that appeals to you, it’s an exciting time to be here in DPSS.
Now is a great time to join the Device Marketing team at Microsoft! As a Partner/Channel Marketing Manager, you will drive partner readiness and execute marketing plans together with OEMs and Distributor and Reseller partners that result in the sales of Windows 10 modern devices and related services/software, designed to achieve business goals. In partnership with device sales, category management, and our respective business groups, this marketing professional develops effective and actionable channel or partner marketing plans and is responsible for excellence in execution for their assigned partners or geography. This role successfully applies marketing programs within budget that maximize revenue and marketing ROI to achieve OEM and partner business objectives. The device marketing community is pivotal in enabling DPSS to drive growth in revenue, profit and share.
Device Marketing Strategy
• Work with your peer teams in Device Sales and Category to understand and apply their input and strategies to align partners and build effective Device Marketing plans that can be executed efficiently and successfully in the field.
• Collaborate with OEM Regional Account Marketing Managers and channel executives in device sales to validate the all-up strategy and get feedback on specific implications for their region and OEM partner.
Effective and Actionable Partner Marketing Account Planning
• Collaborate with key stakeholders e.g. Category/Device Sales/Multinational OEM (MNA) teams and business groups to integrate input and resources from various channels into the plans and ensure that marketing investments across all Microsoft resources are considered to drive the highest efficiency in spend.
• Engage frequently with WW Device Marketing, Regional Device Marketing, MNA regional Marketing and Device Sales Teams to share information, confirm mutual goals, collaborate on campaigns, identify successes and challenges with execution, and reallocate/adjust budget as needed.
• Customize adapt marketing materials created by OEM Corporate and Windows Marketing to use with partners to ensure the messaging is emphasized in their campaigns.
• Share successes and best practices with counterparts within the worldwide and regional marketing community.
• Analyze performance results against execution activities to identify causals, opportunities and action plans. Incorporate key insights from accounts to drive informed marketing action plans.
• Create a culture of learning, encouraging tests and trials that constantly move our marketing execution forward.
• Provide marketing leadership with partners, providing guidance on Microsoft branding and campaigns.
• Be a thought leader on digital to help partners increase digital capability.
• Be transparent with the partner and provide consistent, predictable and timely information on Microsoft’s marketing strategy and programs - what Microsoft is doing and where we are going to enable the partner to participate in all relevant programs.
Marketing Excellence in Execution
• Adapt marketing materials created by WW Device Marketing and Windows Category/Marketing to use with partners to ensure the Windows messaging is emphasized in their campaigns.
• Conduct planning reviews on marketing campaigns, including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) before the campaign begins as well as throughout and post mortem ensuring alignment on expectations for data sharing and reviewing results for adjustment to plan performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree/Diploma preferred
- At least 2-3 years of practical experience developing and driving partner and/or customer marketing and/or sales execution
- Fluent language skills in both German and English
- A background in commercial marketing and/or sales including SMB, Enterprise and indirect B2B marketing is preferred
- Strong project management skills given complexity of data and data sources
- Strong analytical skills using M365 applications (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) and ability to manage change and to operate effectively within aggressive timelines
- Be able to effectively drive cross-group communication and cooperation, using strong communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Possess a personal passion for marketing, customer relationship marketing, technology, partners and satisfaction
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...