Paralegal for trademark (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Paralegal for trademark for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Assistance for trademark support in all issues, including national and international correspondence as well as formal correspondence in German and English
- Monitoring time limits and due dates, deadlines and data records, handling incoming and outgoing emails, file management
- Correspondence with internal clients and stakeholders
- Correspondence and coordination with external trademarks attorneys (national and international)
- Preparation and processing of legal written submissions in German and English, compiling and revising trademark related texts and documents
- Processing of trademarks as well as the preparation of formal applications
- Supporting the decision process for trademark applications and trademarks portfolio management and implementation of decisions (renewals, maintenance, secondary filings)
- Generating reports, portfolio overviews, cost reports and invoices
- Checking and forwarding invoices to the payment
- Being in charge of national and international trademarks
- Monitoring trademark due dates and management trademark portfolio
- Completed studies in the area of Law or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of judiciary or as paralegal (at least 2 years)
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Communication skills as well self-motivated way of working
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen