Optical System Architekt (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Optical System Architekt (m/w/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace near Munich.
- Elaboration, development and accommodation of technical baseline solutions on basis of customer requirements and budgets
- Technical coordination of a multidiscipline engineering team
- Select and define the System design and to reflect it into the relevant technical design-, requirement- and performance documentation
- Ensure design integrity, perform requirements analysis and design integration as answer to customer specifications
- Ensure proper flow-down and allocation of lower level subs-system requirements and budgets and maintain them up to date during the program lifetime.
- Lead the engineering team effort for design trade-offs between disciplines such as thermal, structural, mechanical, optical, electrical, etc.
- Close collaboration with technical management and other systems engineering disciplines (Performance Analysis, V&V Engineering, Sub-systems Engineering, Spacecraft Systems Engineering)
- Support technical discussion with the customer
- University (TU) or polytechnic degree in Physics or Engineering, preferably with major focus on Optical Systems
- Experience as Systems Engineer or Design Responsible for scientific optical instruments or adequate technology and complexity (Interferometer, Spectrometer, Telescopes)
- Ideally, experience in the development logic of Space Instruments, Earth Observation and Astronomy from in Phases 0 to B2, as well as significant H/W experience in the Phases C and D.
- Experience in engineering economics
- Organised and structured task approach, experience in technical coordination of a multidisciplinary engineering team.
- Team work, good conceptual, analytical and organizational skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English, German skills requested over the medium-term
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...