Optical Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an Optical Engineer (f/m/d) in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Analysis, Design, and tolerancing and simulation of, mostly scientific, optical systems from early concept phases up to detailed design
- Definition and guidance of trade studies to support optical design decisions
- Exposure of the results of the optical design and analyses in internal and external meetings with the customers
- Definition of technical specifications for optical systems, subsystems and equipment
- Guidance of reviews of subcontractor design
- Determination of optical verification strategies
- Determination of optical integration and alignment approach conception, selection of appropriate measurement equipment, definition of the integration setup under consideration of the optical design and establishment of the required error budgets
- Assistance in the generation of proposal and planning for future projects with focus on optical performance requirements
- Assistance in the further development of optical design processes and tools, as well as core competences
- University degree in optics, physics, engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent qualification
- Several years of experience as an Optical Engineer (f/m/d)
- Strong knowledge in optics, especially in the field of telescopes, spectrometers and interferometers
- Excellent interhuman, oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, -cultural and -language team
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, build trust, and develop excellent working relationships with other team members, customers or vendors
- Ability to work simultaneously in different projects
- Process-driven thinking
- Organized and structured attitude, high degree of self-motivation and personal identification with the respective task and projects
- Fluent english, spoken and written
- Experience with optical design software (e.g. ZEMAX, Code V, ASAP)
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Python
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen