Operational Excellence Delivery Manager (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
On behalf of an international energy company we are looking for you as Operational Excellence Manager ( m/f/d).
The position is to be filled from 01.06.2021 and initially on a project basis for 9 months.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Enable the business to implement OE into the line organization: plan, manage, monitor progress, track benefits, mitigate risks for OE deliveries
- Steer a team of Operational Excellence Experts and Practitioners who work on the OE deliveries: plan and coordinate their activities, ensure their on-the-job development through feedback and coaching
- Engage with business leaders to enable them to embrace and maintain a Continuous Improvement mindset
- Structure and coordinate diagnostic activities to identify areas of improvements, shape solutions with the business, and support them throughout implementation
- Ensure that Operational Excellence capabilities are built in the business at various levels of the organization by managing trainings and workshop on OE principles and tools, and by securing their quality and effectiveness
- Coach and advise business colleagues on the application of Operational Excellence methods and approaches
- Assess progress and maturity of business in terms of Operational Excellence, and support line managers in performing self-assessment and in driving improvements
- Continuously contribute to the development of Operational Excellence standard training modules, tool and approaches
- Ensure that OE standards are consistently applied inside and outside the OE team
- University degree
- more than 5 years of hands-on experience in Operational Excellence / Lean, with clear track record of delivered improvements
- Six Sigma Black Belt / LCS 2B Certificate or equivalent
- Strong project management skills
- Can formulate hypothesis on performance gaps
- Excellent coach, used to develop people on-the-job
- Strong in stakeholder management and influencing, also at ease when interfacing with senior leaders
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Appreciation for working in different cultures and diverse environments
- Advanced user of MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in English and German is expected. Additional languages are welcome
- Flexibility to travel internationally
- Willingness to have lots of fun is a must!
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 819694 -41 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...