Online Editor (m/w/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A contract for 12 months
Your prospective job:
For our customer Microsoft Germany, we are currently looking for an Online Editor for Planned Events (m/w/d). The Bing Editorial Team is seeking a smart self-starter with excellent editorial and project management skills to fill the contract role of Planned Events Editor in the German. Your goal will be to publish relevant and engaging content to Bing.com to make the experience better for Bing users in Germany. As a member of our team, you will perform a variety of functions, including: content creation, content localization, quality control, writing, and editing. You will bring Bing's best features to market. Engineering teams, marketing teams, and editors in other markets will be a part of your regular rhythm.
- Create and manage the Planned Events calendar
- Create and optimize content for German market including event-related quizzes, carousels, task panes, and other engaging experiences relevant to users in German market
- Localize content for Planned Events answers and features by coordinating with feature teams to build, trigger and test high-quality experiences created for special moments (Eurovision, Olympics, Football World Cup, Oscars, etc)
- Co-ordinate with local marketing team to support them with Windows lock screen & Rewards content, quizzes, event planning, and campaigns
- Partner with the editorial news team to feature planned events content in Trending on Bing when appropriate
- Work together with other editors in market to localize existing content for On This Day in History for the German market, and research/write new entries relevant to German users, including sourcing photos, and publish content to the market
- Coordinate with news editors for daily promotion
- 5-7 years of experience in an online publishing environment working on a consumer Web site
- A high degree of Web savviness and editorial skills to succeed in a data-rich working environment
- The ability to quickly master custom tools
- Proven writing and editing experience
- Exemplary communication skills, ability to lead meetings, work across teams, time zones, and countries while operating remotely
- Ability to influence and drive an idea to execution
- Relentless bias for action - a can-do attitude in the face of ambiguity
- Analytical acumen to measure impact of content creation, and experience with data analytics to inform content decisions
- Solid project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in German and English
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best. Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: