NH90 Development Project Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a NH90 Development Project Manager for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
As a NH90 Development Project Manager you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support to project Norwegian variant NH90
- Contract, Business and internal or external Customer requirements
- Deliver the project within time, scope, cost and quality objectives and to customer satisfaction
- Manage project stakeholder relationships as well as customer expectation and requirements
- Achieve project objectives (time, scope, cost, quality) to customer satisfaction in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
- Define, implement and drive a project team/organization all along the project phases, including people coming from other functions (matrix organizations)
- Ensure effective integration of lessons learnt
- Ensure active risk and opportunity and contract (internal or external) management
- Ensure effective management of partners and suppliers
- Completed studies in engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- Longtime professional experience in engineering and project management
- Fluent English, basic German and advanced French language knowledge, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel to France, Italy and /or Norway
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: