- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Metrology Technician (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Work as a Metrology Technician assigned to the production organization
- Programming and operating CMM measuring machines and other measuring devices
- Support and specify the necessary equipment in the creation of an inspection environment
- Create inspection reports in accordance to the measured results on different parts
- Work cross functionally with related departments like Mechanical Engineering and Quality to improve processes and manufacturing standards
- Support digital improvements and innovations while working with manufacturing execution systems
- Assist Prototyping WorkShop team in the development of parts
- Educational background as Mechanical Engineer or Metrology Technician is required
- First experience in CMM Programming and Operation is a must
- First experience in inspection tasks using different measuring devises
- Excellent knowledge of GD&T and 2D drawing interpretation is required
- Ability to propose GD&T modifications and guidelines to reduce manufacturing costs and lead times
- General knowledge of standard manufacturing methods is mandatory
- Experience with different CMM software an asset
- Ability to work from complex and detailed documentation and verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- Experience with the creation of project documentation in relation to the measurement of different parts and assemblies
- Sense of entrepreneurship and quality/time/cost mindset
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and urgencies
- Good German language skills are required, English in basic communication level is a must
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...