Mechanical Operator (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Mechanical Operator AIT (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen. Among other things you are supporting or responsible for the definition, design and preparation of the Test Campaigns.
- Mechanical Test Setup
- MGSE preparation, documentation, verification
- Preparation of hardware for the shipment to the Test and Launch Campaign
- Preparation of items for storage
- Prepare list of items for shipment or storage as well as off items necessary for the Test or Launch Campaign
- Participate to the installation and dismount of the Test Instrumentation
- Participate to the integration and, if needed, dismount of the flight hardware from the satellite
- Participate to the integration and, if needed, deinstallation of large appendages, such as solar wings, reflector, optical elements and other parts of the satellite
- Prepare tools and GSE for usage
- Lay and connect (by crimping, connection, etc.) flight and test harnesses
- Dis/-connect flight and non-flight connectors
- Contribute to the daily log and the other several logbooks in the clean room
- Participate to the continuous daily activities around the satellite, during several phases
- Mechanical technician, with experience in working for Space Business or related matters
- Several years of experience as a Mechanical Operator AIT (f/m/d)
- Knowledge of the general rules for working in a clean room and for getting in contact with technological items of high level
- Knowledge of typical operations around a satellite/principles of mechanics
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: