Mechanical Engineer: Structual Dynamics & Vibrations (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation, we are looking for you as a Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d) in the field of Structural Dynamics & Vibrations in Hamburg
- Equipment certification with respect to ATA18 (arranging and supporting ground and flight test activities, review and analyse test results, problem solving, achieving project milestones, general project management)
- Writing of technical document for equipment certification with respect to ATA18 (based on test results, analysis and equipment qualification)
- Focal point between different departments (mechanical integration, ground/flight testing crew, airworthiness, chief engineering)
- University degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or comparable
- Aeronautic environment knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge in project management
- Knowledge in Aero. Standards DO-160, MIL-STD 461 is a plus
- General aeronautic environment knowledge (Specific helicopter related knowledge is a plus)
- Good knowldge in dealing with MS-Office
- Fluent Germand and English skill both spoken and written, French language skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 154155, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen