Mechanical Engineer - Propulsion System (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Mechanical Engineer - Propulsion System (m/f/d).
You will report directly to the Head of Mechanical Engineering. The Mechanical Engineering Team is responsible for designing and developing the structural components of our aircraft across the entire life cycle - from concept through detailed design, testing and serial production. As a Mechanical Engineer responsible for the propulsion system you will be part of an interdisciplinary IPT (Integrated Project Team) responsible for the development of our innovative all-electric engines, the flaps they are part of and the thrust vectoring system responsible for moving the flaps.
You will support our prototype aircraft during its flight test campaign supporting to resolve any issues around the propulsion system.
Your Day to Day:
- Ensure continuous engineering support during the flight testing activities for the propulsion system of the Lilium prototype aircraft
- Support solving any potential issues with the propulsion system
- Constantly learn new things – and share them with your team members
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks
- University degree in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical/Vehicle Engineering or Electrical Engineering (aerospace specialization, M.Sc./M.Eng. preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Experience with flight testing is beneficial
- Good understanding of propulsion systems is required
- Project management experience is required
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Ability to quickly understand and react to arising problems to minimize possible AoG time is absolutely essential
- Good knowledge of a CAD system is beneficial (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Basic knowledge of PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Data analysis experience is beneficial (ie. MatLab)
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously if required
- Target-oriented, driven work style with analytic problem-solving skills required
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...