Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Mechanical Engineer AIT (f/m/d) – MGSE in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Generation of requirements and concepts for mechanical ground support equipment in compliance with budget, technical parameters and schedule constraints
- Execution of MGSE Acceptance Reviews and Test activities
- Support of the AIT Manager (f/m/d), System AIT engineering, Project and System Engineering Teams throughout all project phases with regard to mechanical AIT/MGSE aspects
- Be prepared to interface with customers and subcontractors
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of related disciplines like Electric, Work preparation, Optics and manufacturing
- Preparation and compilation of required AIT documents, such as AIT plans, procedures and test reports
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance, conducting inspections and problem reports
- Qualified practical apprenticeship and certification in precision mechanics / engineering
- Practical experience in mechanical integration and generation of mechanical integration procedures
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineer AIT (f/m/d) – MGSE
- Dedicated experience within the field of optical instruments or space payload would be appreciated
- High capability in spatial imagination and routine in application of CAD
- Ability to establish integration procedures and to assure the necessary documentation incl. preparation of setup views
- Organized and structured task approach, ability to reach goals within time and budget by setting the appropriate priorities
- Willingness for intensive travel, work on mission or test campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams, good written and oral English
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen