Mechanical Engineer (m/f/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d) - Lead Engineer (f/m/d) in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Develop design concepts for ambitious light-weight structures and opto-mechanical assemblies for use in space environment
- Take part in the flow-down of technical requirements and budgets from higher-level specifications to mechanical subsystems
- Establish and control the mechanical design process within the project team, including preparation of the relevant design, manufacturing and verification documents
- Define and specify interfaces, generate interface control documents
- Carry out design trade-offs in cooperation with Systems Engineering and other technical disciplines (Optical, Structural, Thermal and Electrical Engineering)
- Continuously monitor compliance to technical requirements, budgets and specifications throughout the development process
- Prepare, issue and maintain requirement specifications for mechanical assemblies and subsystems
- Evaluate subcontractor proposals
- Identify, select and monitor external subcontractors
- Plan and implement design reviews
- Completed studies in mechanical Engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Profound knowledge of design methodology and 3D CAD-Design
- Several years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d) in the development and design of light-weight structures or mechanical assemblies for space applications
- Experience in the application of relevant design and quality guidelines (ECSS-E and –Q Standards)
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen