Mechanical Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- A straightforward permanent position working for our prestigious clients
- Optional Temp to Perm
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Mechanical Engineer AIT (f/m/d) – Instrument Integration in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Independent concept and generation of the mechanical integration
- Test procedures at instrument level in compliance with functional requirements and cost plans
- Execution of mechanical integration and test activities
- Contribute to the definition of the Mechanical Ground Support Equipment in compliance with technical parameters, budget and schedule constraints
- Support of the AIT Manager (f/m/d), System AIT engineering, Project and System Engineering Teams throughout all project phases with regard to mechanical AIT aspects
- Interface and harmonize with the teams of related disciplines like Optics, Electric, Work preparation and manufacturing
- Preparation and implementation of standard AIT boards and reviews
- Preparation and compilation of required AIT documents, such as AIT plans, procedures and test reports
- In cooperation with Product Assurance: conducting inspections, keeping log-sheet records, compilation of non-conformance and problem reports
- Qualified practical apprenticeship and certification in precision mechanics / engineering
- Experience as a Mechanical Engineer AIT (f/m/d) – Instrument Integration
- Dedicated experience within the field of optical instruments or space payload would be appreciated
- High capability in spatial imagination and routine in application of CAD
- Ability to establish integration procedures and to assure the necessary documentation incl. preparation of setup views
- Organized and structured task approach, ability to reach goals within time and budget by setting the appropriate priorities
- Willingness for intensive travel, work on mission or test campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams, good written and oral English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: