Mechanical Engineer – Aircraft Structure (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Mechanical Engineer – Aircraft Structure (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design the aircraft structure in concert with other engineering groups and departments
- Design of composite structures with attention towards high volume production
- Assist in the development of manufacturing, integration, and test processes and procedures
- Support the system development from concept to production, resolving any design, manufacturing and assembly issues along the way
- Define and manage requirements
- Create certification related documentation
- Check and approval of technical 2D drawings for manufacturing release
- University degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering or vehicle engineering with a specialization in aerospace (M.Sc./M.Eng) or a comparable qualification
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the aerospace industry is required
- Strong knowledge of a CAD system is required (Siemens NX is preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of ISO GPS (alternatively ASME GD&T) and overall good drafting skills are required
- Basic knowledge with PDM/PLM systems (Teamcenter or equivalent) is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of Fibersim is beneficial
- Strong hand calculation abilities and FEA experience is beneficial
- Extensive experience with composite structural design is required
- Experience developing and working to system requirements is required
- Experience with working with various suppliers and managing deliverables is beneficial
- Excellent understanding of general design principles and technical correlations is required
- Strong motivation to help build structures and processes is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language is beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...