Mechanical Design Engineer for hypergolic thrust chambers (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/d) for hypergolic thrust chambers at the location Taufkirchen.
- To take over the esign of thrust chamber components, mainly in frame of the Astris kick-stage program, but also in other development projects for hypergolic propulsion
- To prepare and manage the design definiton documentation (especially 3D CAD and drawings) and the so-called Engineering Bill-of-Material (E-BOM) for components and assemblies. The design definition is set up in compliance with the manufacturing sequence; this requiere alignment and consideration of applicable manufacturing methods, esp. mechining and welding technologies
- To manage the design configuration, incl. the Digital Mock-Up (DMU) and to implement design changes and evolutions throughout further development towards flight qualification. This comprises internal changes (at product level), as well as changes with impact at system level (e.g. alignment of mechanical interfaces)
- To perform geometric analyses (e.g. tolerances, stack-up, collision analysis) in order to contribute to the impact analysis in frame of the change process, well as to validate design solutions
- To assess functional anomalies and production non-conformities, as well as to closely work togehter with the technical and industrial authority, produtction, quality and procurement departmens throughout the product (development) lifecycle. This comprises esp. a close link with manufacturing during the production of parts and products under own design responsibility
- To define and design manufacturing, assembly, intergration and test tools required throughout the manufacturing sequence for parts and producst under own design responsibility
- University degree in aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in design engineering, manufacturing / production, construction, technical documentation
- Good knowlegdes of manufacturing technologies, especially machining, welding and additive manufacturing technologies
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, AutoCAD, Catia V5, PLM and CAE
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 175117, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen