Mechanical Architect (m/w/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Mechanical Architect (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Immenstaad am Bodensee. You are acting within optical instrument development phases A/B/C/D by supporting the leading Mechanical-Thermal Architect (d/f/m) in studies and/or optical instrument projects.
- Control instrument mechanical performances and compliance to customer requirements
- Participate in reviews
- Supervision of detailed structural design and analysis for the instrument and subsystems
- Manage mechanical activities including documentation
- Technical support to the project, including changes, reviews, tests, buy-off
- Participation in Instrument Mechanical AIT/V (assembly, integration, test and verification)
- Support to opto-mechanical AIT/V and non-conformance processing
- Support to Mechanical Instrument Test Management
- Mechanical test specification and instrumentation plan
- Approval of tests procedures
- Manage and conduct sine vibration and acoustic tests
- Manage and conduct deployment, shock, alignment tests
- Mechanical and thermal performance consolidation
- Review of final mechanical analysis and verification results
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Professional experience in engineering and aerospace
- Experience in interface management with linked disciplines as mechanical design and analysis department team members
- Comprehensive experience in the field of optical instrument mechanical architecture, design, development and manufacturing of stable structures
- Knowledge and experience in the field of opto-mechanical analysis and test of light weight structures for optical instruments and optical subsystems / equipments - Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Negotiable level of English and good German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/