- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You will work as a mechanic (m/f /d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Assembly and maintenance of our test beds and rigs
- Manufacturing of mechanical components by processing of various materials (metal, plastic, wood) with workshop tools (mill, drill, bandsaw, hand tools)
- Setup and adjustment of various equipment and machines according to technical manuals
- Troubleshooting and feedback of errors to the corresponding teams, cooperation for cause analysis
- Recognize trends and patterns in failures and feedback to the responsible teams
- Take responsibility for maintaining an inventory of parts, tools and equipment
- Organize work, procure necessary parts, and complete accurate documentation on repair actions completed
- Work on any ad-hoc related projects or tasks provided by management
- Completed vocational training in the metalworking sector
- Extensive experience in assembly, modification and repair of technical products in individual production through manual and machine-supported processing such as cutting, sawing, bending, bonding, grinding, drilling, screwing, riveting, soldering, milling, lathing, CNC and welding
- Proven in processing of materials such as metal, wood, plastic; experience with CFRP and GFRP would be an advantage
- Ability to work with verbal and written instructions depending on situation as well as with complex and detailed documentation
- Excellent and broad technical understanding, strong spatial imagination, teamwork, and structured work
- Knowledge in the application of instrumentation (strain gauges, accelerometers, thermocouples) ideal
- Experience in the approval of manuals and risk assessments would be beneficial
- Good English and German language skills are required
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Tanja Bader gern unter der Telefonnummer +498213456021 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...