Materials & Processes Engineer Aviation (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Materials & Processes Engineer (m/f/d) for Bonding & Bonded Repair at the location Bremen.
- Working in a international team supported by an agile and open-minded management team
- Developing, qualifying and deploying robust bonding materials
- Developing processes for metallic, composite and hybrid airframe structures
- Deploying new bonding technologies in the Airbus production and its Supply Chain
- Working in research and development project teams with internal and external stakeholders
- University degree in Engineering, Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Material Testing, Chemicals or comparable
- Professional experience Engineering, Aerospace, Project Management and Material Testing
- Knowledge of bonding technology, material and surface characterization techniques desirable
- Good knowledge in using MS-Office
- Airbus-Tool MAPIS advantageous
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 153020, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de