Materials Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Materials Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Taufkirchen.
- Develop materials using facilities targeting reduction of cost and lead-time within programs
- Support production shop in the qualification of material & processes
- Participate to the writing of internal material specifications
- Manage the metallurgical, mechanical & physico-chemical studies evaluations and studies in link with the partners and more particularly the development of new materials in link with the Material Expert
- Close contact with engineering & production teams you provide advices and synthesis about materials & processes, identify key process parameters in link with the qualification and contribute to R&T roadmap about materials with research eco-system in Germany and in France
- Contribute to the development of technologies mainly based on additive manufacturing for metallic materials
- Realize a technological watch in the field of Metallic Materials science
- University degree in engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in engineering
- Experience in metallic materials and material characterizations (metallography, mechanical testing) in order to define and manage tests plans
- Experience in additive manufacturing
- Good knowledge of metallic materials (Copper and Nickel base alloys is a plus)
- Knowledge about manufacturing processes (especially forging and casting)
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office
- Fluent Englishs kill spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 165592, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen