Materials Engineer – Battery module (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Materials Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Responsible for various materials engineering projects related to our energy storage applications
- Responsible development and qualification activities, including test plan writing and panel fabrication oversight
- Engineering support on manufacturing process industrialization, including failure analysis and statistical process control
- Research new technology proposals, underlying physical effects, or case studies to support evaluations of concepts
- Responsible for the development of specifications, written reports, operating procedures, and data analysis for complex processes
- Support various program needs, which include material selection, and testing for mechanical and/or physical characterisation
- Assist the substantiation of materials and process related non-conformance dispositions, and root cause and corrective action analyses
- Documentation of best practices including authoring technical memos and presentations
- University degree in aerospace engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or maeterials engineering (M.Sc./Ph.D.) or a comparable qualificatio
- Coursework in organic chemistry and hands-on experience with composite manufacturing, including prepreg, adhesives and sealants
- Minimum of 5 years of aerospace experience
- Minimum of 7 years focused on batteries or energy storage systems applied to high thermal resistant application
- General understanding of the procedure for material and process selection, especially as related to manufacturing applications
- Experience reviewing engineering documentation including drawings, models, specifications and standards is a plus
- Experience in defining material test standards and statistical design allowable development is a plus
- Experience in composite, metallic, and adhesive material testing, including shear and peel mechanical testing, DMA, DSC, and FTIR
- Experience in fatigue, damage tolerance, and fire resistant testing is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...