Material & Process Engineer - Special Processes (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a Material & Process Engineer - Special Processes (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Write and support M&P specifications, especially for metallic structure and fastened composite structure
- Responsible for supporting the development of material and process specifications for metallic and composite structure
- Provide engineering expertise for a wide variety of general fabrication and assembly techniques, including machining, joining, and corrosion protection standards
- Provide engineering support for manufacturing process industrialisation, including metal forming selection, heat treatment selection, and failure analysis
- Support various program needs including design failure mode and effect analysis, substantiation of non-conformance dispositions, root cause and corrective action analyses as related to various specifications
- Completed studies in mechanical, aerospace, materials engineering or comparable
- Experience in an aerospace materials and process certification environment
- Experience in defining material test standards and statistical design allowable development
- Experience with casting and/or forging material and process is a plus
- Experience with fastened composite structure is a plus
- Experience as the technical expert on new manufacturing processes in supporting design activities is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...