Material & Logistics Support Manager (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Einkauf, Logistik & Transport
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations, you are acting as Material & Logistics Support Manager (m/f/d) at the location Fuhlsbüttel.
- Responsible for customer account creation process including execution and improvements
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Support customers on account creations step by step
- Manage customer support cases in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Inform customers and internal stakeholders about applicable policies and contract standards
- University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, Business Administration, Aircraft Construction, a vocational training as Freight Forwarding Agent with many years of professional experience or comparable
- Professional experience in Supply Chain / Logistics, Customer Service, Contract Management and as Technical / Commercial Administrator
- Basic knowledge in Project and Process Management
- Advanced skills in SAP and Google Workspace
- Fluent English and good German skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 184842, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen