Material Chaser (m/f/d)
- Einkauf, Logistik & Transport
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from Aerospace you are acting as Material Chaser (m/f/d) at the location Bremen.
- Chase missing parts in B111-BRE
- Drumbeat deliveries pulled by the integration dates
- Coordinate transversally the associated multifunctional teams
- Monitor live tracking of materials under delivery, including root cause analysis when lack of traceability of expected vs. received products
- Manage risks and mitigation actions to avoid missing parts
- Ensure material needs and availability are consistent with the Master Production Scheduling and local Production Plans
Support, manage, clarify, simplify the end to end process and responsibilities for DA/PO deliveries
- Ease and pull the end supply chain process for associated NCR/waivers and configuration item consistent with configuration
- Ensure material files are completely filled and ERP information system is filled
- Report and escalate QRQC and management routines
- Participate to daily performance routines (QRQC) and support ULPM Product
- University degree in Supply Chain / Logistics, Supply Chain Quality, Project Management or comparable
- Experience in production or supply chain
- Competences in end-to-end supply chain processes and MRPII processes
- LEAN skills with Green Belt or Black Belt certification advantageous
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and SAP
- Fluent English and German skills spoken and written
- French skills would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 161803, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen