Master Technician (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Master Technician (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Augsburg.
- Assembly of complex rocketry machinery and test equipment
- Conduct tests and lead mechanical prototyping efforts
- Machining, tuning and fitting of specialized electro-mechanical systems
- Hand/- welding (TIG) of specialty alloys (Inconel, Niobium)
- Completed studies in mechanical-, electrical engineering or a comparable professional experience
- Completed trade in relevant engineering sector
- Mechanical aptitude for manual metal working machines and equipment
- Electrical aptitude and willingness to learn test procedures
- Outstanding passion for engineering, as clearly demonstrated by the vast number of extracurricular projects and activities
- International experience working abroad
- You are a quick learner and can adapt to new tools and environments
- Practical, hands-on experience from electrical or mechanical projects (through university, personal or other)
- Fluent English oral and written (all day-to-day activities are performed in English)
- Self-independent and a structured way of working
- High social intelligence and drive to jump-in and help wherever needed
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: