Mass Properties Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer from the aerospace industry you are acting as Mass Properties Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Donauwörth.
- Manage overall vehicle mass data and the understanding of mass properties, (Mass, Centre of Gravity, Inertia) over the vehicle lifecycle
- Contribute to development of new vehicles (incl. derivatives), operational support of in-service vehicles and decommissioning
- Define mass status, target mass and route to target
- Contribute to monitoring and reporting mass at the various stages of vehicle life through Mass estimations, calculations, accounting and weight control
- Validate mass by weighing's
- Collaborate with many technical disciplines to understand and to challenge the vehicle design in the quest for optimum mass
- Deliver mass models for Loads analyses
- Perform trade studies, benchmarking and competitors' analyses. Contribute to the overall vehicle optimization
- Provide support to Chief Engineering and Program for decision making
- Contribute in Design reviews, Weight maturity reviews, weight savings, preparing and tracking mass Risk & Opportunities
- Support marketing to prepare Customer Guarantees and vehicle deliveries
- Load ability, weight & balance
- Develop capabilities (R&T, M&T) and processes to enable and enhance Time, Quality, Cost delivery to the programs
- University degree in engineering, aerospace or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in configuration management and engineering, first experience in development
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, SAP, Catia V5, vpm and Windchill
- Fluent Germand and English skill both spoken and written, French knowledge would be an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 137975, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen