Manufacturing Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Manufacturing Systems Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Hamburg / Finkenwerder.
You will be responsible for the Management of Assembly Technology Projects in different production sites, the representation of Manufacturing Engineering in Multi Functional Teams and involvement in Airbus wide Projects on Assembly Processes.
- Managing Assembly Projects with focus on best in class Assembly Process in collaboration with all Production & Assembly sites
- Supporting production sites to adapt Assembly Processes to stabilize and improve production cycle & cost
- Designing and developing technologies & processes to support future R&T initiatives and new product strategy at Airbus
- University degree in Aerospace, Aircraft Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing Systems Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in Aircraft Construction, Production, Manufacturing Engineering and Project Management
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge in Google Workspace is advantageous
- Fluent English and German skills, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 135591, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen