Manufacturing Engineering Configuration Control A400M (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting in Manufacturing Engineering for Industrialization/Configuration Control A400M at the location Manching.
- Responsible for industrialization and support
- Prepare the incoming A/C event
- Ensure a good transfer when A/C event starts
- Creation and maintenance of neutral plan in the systems: structure, routes, work orders
- Establish Configuration Control methodology
- Interaction with all manufacturing and support areas including finance, customer and program management office
- Establish Neutral Build Process for Retrofit, Maintenance and Upgrades
- Definition and optimization of manufacturing processes taking into account technical and economic aspects
- Lead future-oriented projects
- University degree in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Project Management
- Experience in aircraft maintenance and Manufacturing Engineering
- Knowledge of the A400M Aircraft is a plus
- Superior analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Very good skills in MS-Office
- Skills in SAP and A400M TOOLS ( OPAL, DOGS, AIRN@V) would be a plus
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
- German knowledge is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 188786, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen