Manufacturing Engineer / Production planning (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space, you are acting as Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) in Production planning at the location Manching.
- Concurrence with design engineering office through Collaborative Engineering
- Establish industrial requirements (systems accessibility and testability requirements definition)
- Perform trade off analysis, towards an optimized Industrial Definition of the product
- Achieve On Time, On Cost and On Quality goals
- Develop and maintain product manufacturing structure
- Definition of MAIT technologies, Industrial Means, Build process and lead times
- Perform process simulation and develop, compile and control
- Develop, implement and support concepts for innovative tooling design
- Define manufacturing and assembly process according to customer's requirements and ergonomic standards
- Manage and monitor contractual relationship with relevant supply chain organization
- Sustain technical leadership of MAIT, operational support of the production system and continuous improvement
- As business strategy, collaborate and support Industrial Research and deploy in the shop floor technological achievements
- University degree in Aerospace, Mechanical Engineering, Project Management or comparable
- Professional experience in Project Management and Aerospace
- Experience in production planning/manufacturing engineering
- Eurofighter Experience is a plus
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office
- Knowledge in SAP OPAL
- Fluent English and good German skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 184773, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen