Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Compile Operating Plan from different sites and Product Lines
- Deal with Finance Department in order to align Budget, analyse financial close and deviations, PEP´s requirement, charge backs, primary costs, secondary costs, overtime, hourly rates
- Budget Build up, Controlling and visibility
- Deal with Human Resources
- Workload/capacity adjustment per SIGLUM and TOFE global
- Match bottom-up activities with target budgets
- R&D/R&T Budget tracking
- ME internal Dashboard reporting
- Finance reports analysis and action plans to control/mitigate deviations
- Travel expenses and Subcontracting PO´s follow-up
- Change Control tool to update information for FC´s
- Create and approve internal hours structure in SAP
- Support and transversally align the TOFE organizations
- Establish ways of working together, standards and procedure
As a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed master's degree in engineering or mechanical engineering or comparable
- Work experience in engineering, manufacturing / production, finance, project management and in corporate governance
- Good skills in MS-Office, SAP, Demat and ARM
- Well-advanced English and newbie German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/