Manufacturing Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Manufacturing Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Standort Hamburg-Finkenwerder.
- Analyze customer product definition dossier / industrial data
- Ensure the integration of the available customer technical documentation into the internal documentary framework prior to production start
- Set up the manufacturing / inspection dossier for a product (e.g. manufacturing orders, technical instructions)
- Propose solutions to optimize the product manufacturing in term of quality, cost, lead-time and safety and participate to its implementation
- Define and update the steering planning on a regularly basis
- Coordinate the delivery of the various deliverables from other departments
- Report on progress (KPI) to project and industrial management
- Report issues, anomalies and dysfunctions to his hierarchy and propose solutions
- Deal with the project priorities
- Ensure the management, the exploitation and the distribution of the data related to the definition of the manufactured products
- Completed studies in business engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Professional experience as a Manufacturing Engineer (f/m/d) in industrial organization, management and design in the aerospace industry
- High level of proficiency in MS Office
- Fluent English, German and additional languages would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/